Perform administrative and office support activities for the Industry Relations Center. Collect, distribute, and track the status of Project Charters received from entities.
Assist in the drafting and proofing of proposals and commitment letters for sponsored programs. Generate invoices, prepare reports and graphs, and track the receipt of sponsorship dollars from industry.
Aid in preparation of events including trade shows, industry visits, council? meetings, and annual Meeting. Effectively communicate with staff, volunteers, and industry to ensure strong working relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities: 1) Perform administrative and office support activities which may include filing, meeting/event planning, and preparing general reports/correspondence. 2) Assist with selecting and ordering of office supplies and promotional items for department and ophthalmic meetings.
3) Create and maintain company files and profiles of current and prospective industry sponsors including accurate mailing and title information, general background, and sponsorship dollar history reports. 4) Assist in preparation, drafting and proofing of sponsorship proposals, grants, and all other supporting documentation.
5) Assist in preparation, drafting and proofing of commitment letters for sponsored programs. Track and record receipt of signed agreements.
Communicate status to the Finance Center. 6) Prepare files/binders and maintain documentation for trade shows, Council? meetings, and annual Meeting.
7) Serve as the point person for scheduling industry visits including preparing itineraries, agendas, assisting with presentation development and creating and processing travel and expense (TE) documents. Arrange for all meeting logistics including securing a room, ordering food and beverage, arranging hotel and travel, etc.
May be asked to serve as a recorder and draft minutes. 8) Coordinate the collection, distribution, and tracking of Project Charters received from entities.
Distribute to the COO, CFO and Industry Relations Center Executive Committee for review and approval. Communicate approval/status to staff.
9) Generate invoices, prepare reports and graphs, and track receipt of sponsorship dollars from industry for programs. 10) Generate quarterly and monthly industry revenue reports and graphs based on revenue data entered via Microsoft Excel worksheet and Epicor System.
11) Arrange for monthly Industry Relations Center Executive Committee conference calls including arranging a call in number, assist in drafting agenda for approval, compiling and distributing meeting materials. May be asked to serve as a recorder and draft the minutes from the call.
12) Effectively communicate with staff, volunteers, and industry to ensure strong working relationships. 13) Serve as the lead on communications representing the company to industry by managing the content of the Council? Review: Our Industry's Newsletter and the Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities documents.
$32-$34K Please apply online for immediate consideration. Refer to job #401541 and attach a resume when applying.
All qualified applicants will be contacted. Stivers Staffing Services has been placing office professionals since 1945.
We have a variety of jobs available to match your skills. Contact us today to speak with a staffing professional to see where we can find a fit for you! You may view all our current openings at www.
NEVER A FEE TO YOU! Excellence in staffing for 66 years! EOE M/F/D/V www.facebook.
com/StiversStaffing Stivers Staffing Services Participates in E-Verify(less)