This is a permanent position. Opportunity Overview This is a great career opportunity with a Fortune 500 company headquartered in St.
Louis, Missouri, with operations and sales offices throughout the world. This company offers world class benefits, industry competitive compensation, and professional growth opportunities in a dynamic and high energy environment.
This individual will play a critical role in defining and ensuring data replication and system recovery processes are positioned according to internal and regulatory standards. Position Purpose - Ensure that the company's data, data systems, applications and networks are recoverable in the event of a disaster.
- Company business continuity/disaster recovery processes need to be designed, documented, implemented and routinely tested in order to recover the technology capabilities that the company relies on heavily in a timely manner. - Work collaboratively with the business and IT personnel to design and implement a successful recovery plan that delivers the technology capabilities needed to return the company to normal operations quickly after a disaster.
Primary Responsibilities: - Serve as the owner of the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery program delivering cost effective recovery solutions. - Coordination and execution of audits and tests of the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery plans.
- Review and design and implement disaster recovery and business continuity procedures for re-establishing servers, databases, networks, systems and applications in the event of a disruption/disaster. - Perform and analyze disaster simulations for the prompt restoration of services.
- Define and implement a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) rating and assessment methodology and apply it to all of the technology applications and systems. - Work closely with key stakeholders in the business to identify and document their recovery requirements.
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and reviewing all data recovery simulations to assure that the existing plan will result in minimal or no business interruption. - Coordinate and manage the activities of various groups with recovery related vendors (alternate site, off-site storage and other service providers) in the event of an actual declared disaster.
- Manage and review third party vendor involvement in procedures and contracted services and drive change as needed. - Business Continuity: Analyze business needs and work with the various technology groups to develop strategies to improve business continuity.
- Maintain up-to-date business continuity risk related manuals and standards and develop ones where they do not exist. - Assess the Business Continuity implications of proposed technological or organizational changes, and coordinating any revisions to existing Business Continuity plans or procedures necessitated by such changes.
Will provide relocation No 3rd Party Vendors. Please send resumes to gloria.
firstname.lastname@example.org Sykes is an EEO/AA employer.
SYKES is a global leader in providing outsourcing solutions and services to Fortune 1000 companies around the world. At SYKES, we're proud of the successful careers we've developed.
We want to benefit your future with the opportunities we have to offer! Are you dynamic, dependable, and driven by success? If so, consider using your technical and interpersonal skills to work for a dynamic, successful, global company. For more information about SYKES Enterprises, Inc.
click to: www.sykes.