* High degree of interaction with customers and vendors both by telephone and in-person * Distribute sales flyers and materials to be used by sales staff for customers. * Possess a strong understanding of pricing and discounts for customers when answering questions and providing support to VP.
* Provide administrative functions for VP, Sales and Marketing including but not limited to: Communications support through phones, mail, FAX, voice mail; develop and maintain filing system, phone lists and mail lists; word processing, spreadsheet development and presentation preparation; maintain personal and event calendars for VP. * Create and distribute sales report updates according to established schedules to designated management staff members.
* Participate in trade shows visiting with current and potential customers and vendors, set up display material, flyers, etc. * Provide comprehensive administration support for meetings: scheduling, reservations and planning for attendees; travel arrangements, expense tracking and audio-visual support; room preparation, data collection, and invoice check.
* Maintain Customer Master List. * Maintain sales information and distribute to all classes of trade via email, flyers, etc.
* Order office supplies, vendor forms and other necessary documents * Other duties as assigned by supervisor. * Up to 20% travel.
The position is a temporary to permanent opportunity. Annual salary will be in the range of $30,000-$37,000 annually.
This is a medium sized organization offering holiday pay and vacation. No company medical/dental is available.
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00-4:30. The position requires: * A minimum of 3-5 years of prior experience as a Sales or Marketing Assistant or equivalent education in a Marketing related field of study * Proficiency in MS Office with emphasis on strong MS Excel skills * Excellent communication skills * A stable work history Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Refer to job #401538 and attach a resume when applying. Email: earthcity@stivers.
com. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stivers Staffing Services has been placing office professionals since 1945. We have a variety of jobs available to match your skills.
Contact us today to speak with a staffing professional to see where we can find a fit for you! You may view all our current openings at www.stivers.
com. NEVER A FEE TO YOU! Excellence in staffing for 66 years! EOE M/F/D/V www.
facebook.com/StiversStaffing Stivers Staffing Services Participates in E-Verify(less)