Position requires knowledge of practices and procedures of the function and the Research department. Work is generally of a confidential Nature.
This is a very fast paced position with last minute deadlines so applicants need to be able to prioritize. Strong Excel skills are necessary for this position.
7.5 hour work day but may require OT during our busy times.
Maintains calendar appointments for assigned Analyst team and scheduling of conferences and meetings. Makes Travel and accommodation arrangements, prepares itineraries and coordinates with team to keep all parties informed of upcoming events, schedule changes, etc.
2. Assists with the Planning, coordinating and arrangements for various departmental functions (client meetings, luncheons, etc.
). Assists with schedules, meeting rooms, menus, Travel arrangements, presentation materials, etc.
3. Compiles and binds Marketing pitch books - understands deadlines and the importance of timely completion.
4. Performs word processing and spreadsheet applications of moderate complexity; prepares memos, reports, proposals, presentations, and numerical data from verbal or written instructions, drafts, and/or notes.
5. Answers and/or initiates telephone calls; provides information or refers callers to the proper Staff; answers inquiries requiring knowledge of the Research department's overall function.
May explain policies, procedures, or services. 6.
Works with other Administrative assistants to provide phone coverage and backup. 7.
Maintains research library contents, client lists, and departmental files in support of the daily Operations of the department. 8.
Formats research Publications and posts to BairdWeb. Proofreads and corrects material for correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
9. Maintains coverage lists and spreadsheet downloads from various software services.
10. May sort, process and Route incoming and outgoing mail to maintain natural work flow and Communications.
Handles routine mail without direction to assist the team. 11.
Completes expense reports for analysts. 12.
Performs any other duties as assigned High school diploma and 2-5 years of experience in the performance of moderately complex Administrative/office support functions (or a combination of education and/or training and/or experience which provides an equivalent background required to perform the work of an Administrative Assistant II). 2.
Strong PC skills with demonstrated knowledge and application of word processing and spreadsheet packages; extremely proficient with Microsoft Office; strong Excel skills. 3.
Professional and courteous, with a concern for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. 4.
Strong oral and written communication skills - ability to effectively exchange ideas and information. 5.
Strong organizational skills -- ability to prioritize daily work flow to effectively organize tasks to achieve specific goals. 6.
Ability to handle a large volume of Administrative detail with accuracy and reliability. 7.
Must be capable of handling workload for a number of analysts simultaneously and prioritize assignments accordingly. 8.
Good analytical skills with ability to perform more advanced calculations, semi-routine report preparation. 9.
Detail oriented - recognize errors in numbers, spelling, and punctuation. Email: Jobs@recruitarrow.
com For further information, please visit us online at http://www.recruitarrow.
com Submit your resume here at http://www.recruitarrow.